Hi everyone - I've finally managed to get my flickr photos to talk to my blog - I've only used avatars as my photos at this point - so please enjoy the various looks of me as a library tech....ps I've saved you all from the polka dot bikini look
The good thing about flickr is that you not only have the option of sharing your photos with others - which is one way of staying in touch but you can also...
organise your photos (with tags), edit your photos (crop and fix problems like red eyes), add a map to show where the photos were taken (making it a more memorable experience) and make things (cards, photo books, frame a print etc).
There is also a way to upload into your emails ...... but wait there's more!!!
Take the tour of flickr to find out what else it has to offer!
Nature Nurture video YOU TUBE
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment